Homework for the weekend is done! Wen't a little overboard.

For once I will try to give you an insight in my betting strategy.
After doing to home work for this weekend, I did place 15 bets for a combined ante of 44.23 euro. That an average of 2.95 euro per bet. The average odds are 1.95.

I have to admit that this is not according to my bankroll management, nor the money I'm normally willing to put a risk on a single weekend. Don't know why I did it.

I first selected from all the football games across Europe the games where I think I can predict to winner, a goal scorer, etc...
This were put on a sheet. The next step was to collect the odds at the 2 bookies I'm using.

Normally I'm more a one-day gambler. Meaning that in the evening I do select and place my bets for the next day. If I do an analysis of my previous weekend, the number of bets will probably be around the same number. I do doubt however if the average ante would be as high. But it is what it is.

Without any further delay here are my weekend bets:
    Bet type              Match                                  Ante           Odds   
1) Tennis                 Seppi vs Roger-Vasselin       2 euro        1.4   -> refunded
2) To score             Romelu Lukaku (Everton)     2 euro        2      -> lost
3) To score             Ferreira (Monaco)                2 euro        4      -> won (8)
4) Combo 2            Saint-Etienne - Lorient          2.5 euro     2.27 -> lost
                               Sochaux - Monaco    
5) Combo 2            Osasuna - FC Barcelona      2 euro        1.49  -> lost
                               PSG - Bastia    
6) To score             Neymar (FC Barcelona)       2 euro        1.92   -> lost
7) Combo 3            Chelsea - Cardiff                  3 euro        1.8    -> lost
                               Standard Liege - Charlerloi
                               Real Madrid - Malaga
8) 1 X 2                  Mons - RSC Anderlecht       4.97 euro   1.45   -> won (7,21)
9) 1 X 2                  Espaynol - Atletico Madrid    3 euro       1.7     -> lost
10) 1 X 2                Man. Utd - Southampton      4 euro        1.55   -> lost  
11) Combo 2          Arsenal - Norwich                 5 euro        1.66   -> won (8.30)
                               KRC Genk - FC Lierse  
12) To score           Ribery (Bayern Munich)         2 euro        2         -> refunded
13) Cleansheet        Atletico Madrid                     2 euro        2.2      -> lost
14) 1 X 2               AC Ajaccio - FC Nantes       3.76 euro  2.4       -> won (9.02)
15) 1 X 2               AZ - Cambuur                       4 euro        1.5      -> won (6)

I hope that these bets will make me a profit for the weekend.
Like all gambler these are all winners on paper. But if I need to pick 3 of them in which I have the most faith then these would be net number 15, 10 and 2.
Bet 15 -> AZ did appoint Dick Advocaat as their new head coach in the beginning of the week. This season AZ is still unbeaten at the home soil. Cambuur on the other hand isn't capable of winning outgames.
Bet 10 -> Manchester has so much more quality than Southampton. Rooney is getting back in form, Van Persie still is and with Januzaj they maybe have found the missing link.
Bet 2 -> Lukaku is scoring goals with his eyes closed and gained a lot of confidence with his 2 goals against Croatia.

But hey the name is the game is gambling for a reason!

Good luck,
Dremeber                

No comments: