Why do I like the Supertoto?

Well it feels more like a competition than gambling. Of course it isn't but don't spoil my fun.

I was annoyed making great combo's with incredible pay-outs to see them fail at the last minute of a game.
In such a case it is all or nothing. This isn't the fact with the supertoto, one incorrect prediction doesn't mean that the complete bet is a waste of money, it just moves your ticket a group down.

It is also cheaper for me than creating my own betting combos. Selecting matches to include in a combo, throwing them away, starting over again. Don't forget that for just 0,10 euros you can start playing supertoto.
There are plenty of enough chances per week, but my main focus lays on the supertoto 14.
Also you play with the games on the coupon, period.

Also I find it important that I don't need to find the weaknesses of the bookmaker or their incorrect odds. I just play against other gamblers.

It is just like playing the lotto but than with a little bit more insight. We all do think that we make educated guesses, don't we?

For me gambling on sport is a hobby. Of course I'm trying to turn it into a profitable one. Supertoto just fits my needs.

What was also important for me, is that Supertoto is offered by Unibet, which had an official license in almost every european country and is a trusted bookmaker.
I you want to try, please use my UNIBET banner on the right to register!

Have fun,
Dremeber

1 comment:

Hostpph.com said...

I have to admit that all or nothing are more compelling that those that they have some degree of winning or loosing.